The turbo Technics actuator tester and programmer
The ATP100 is a standalone turbocharger actuator tester and combined advanced programming tool. It allows electronic actuators to be tested and set. This unit is aimed at service personnel and turbocharger repairers and is ideal for customers with the Turbo Technics VTR100 or the VSFR.
Sophisticated yet simple to operate, the ATP100 uses a 5” full colour PCAP touch screen with a single touch ‘Auto-Detect’ feature which allows communication with almost any type of actuator. Plug-in enable connectivity to a wide variety of actuator types.
ATP100 has an advanced reprogramming system for the Garrett® Hella REA® so it can be used for the following:
- Reset the end stop positions.
- Set the minimum flow position.
- Copy the actuator settings to match a specific G-Number (gearbox) using the built in Database.
- Check the voltage output of position sensors fitted to vacuum actuators.
The actuator tester and programmer can be used with Siemens VDO® type actuators to reset the end stop positions after either a new actuator is fitted or the turbocharger has been refurbished.
10 x actuators cables for :
- ATP-100/2/1 – Hella REA
- ATP-100/2/2 – Hella S-REA
- ATP-100/2/3 – Hella New Style REA
- ATP-100/2/4 – Siemens/Mercedes VDO
- ATP-100/2/5 – Sonceboz
- ATP-100/2/6 – Siemens/Audi VDO
- ATP-100/2/7 – Continental
- ATP-100/2/8A – Toyota Twin Cable
- ATP-100/2/8B – Toyota Single Cable
- ATP-100/2/9 – Mahle
4 x Feedback Cables for Vacuum Actuators :
12V DC 5A PSU- UK and EURO plug available
USB-A to mini USB-B lead
Carry case with moulded foam inserts.
The firmware is fully upgradable via the built in USB port using any compatible PC.